If you did, you can watch the whole thing here.
Over all, it was less fact-filled than Bill Clinton’s speech and less personal than Michelle Obama’s speech, but it surpassed both in the crafting of beautiful language. Full of hope, reflection, and confidence, Barack spoke about his experience as President of the United States since 2008. More commentary to come.
What did you think?
- Barack Obama’s Speech: 52,757 Tweets Per Minute, 9M Total Democratic Convention Tweets (techcrunch.com)
- Watch Michelle Obama’s Speech at Democratic National Convention! (justjared.com)
- Analysis: Obama’s speech hit the marks (cnn.com)
- Romney says he hasn’t been watching the Democratic convention, has no plans to watch Obama’s speech – @CBSNews (cbsnews.com)
- Politics with Dashing Moral Leadership (modtheology.wordpress.com)